The Goodwater Animal Hospital Team
Theresa Sheih, DVM - Associate Veterinarian
Bio coming soon!
Carol Stevens, DVM - Medical Director
Dr. Stevens was born and raised in Michigan, and is a 2008 graduate of Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine. She also holds a bachelor's degree in biology from Albion College. Growing up with a menagerie of four-legged creatures, her interests in the veterinary field started at an early age.
Dr. Stevens' 25+ years experience with animals include working at a zoo as a horse/pony caretaker, managing a large kennel facility, learning foundation skills as a veterinary assistant, and eventually becoming a veterinarian. During vet school, she traveled to Europe, visited 5 veterinary universities, and focused on global concepts in public health. After graduating, she decided to explore beyond Michigan winters and completed her internship at a Las Vegas Specialty Practice with a concentration in veterinary oncology. Since 2009, she has remained a general practitioner with licenses in Nevada, North Carolina, and Texas. Her interests include complimentary medicine, specifically Traditional Chinese Medicine food therapy, and acupuncture. Dr. Carol Stevens has also served with the Habitat for Humanity Appalachian Service Project. She has trained for long distance & OC races and has participated in local philanthropic events. Dr. Stevens furry family includes an exuberant pup named Otter and a cat named Vincent.
Our Wonderful Support Team
Customer Service Representatives:
- Tammy W. - Lead CSR - Since 2012
- Tammy S. “T2” - Since 2017
- Serena W. - Since 2015
- Emily H. - Since 2020
- Angelina B. - Lead Technician - Since 2016
- Lindsay K. - Licensed Veterinary Technician - Since 2015
- Kalee M. - Certified Veterinary Assistant - Since 2018
- Hailey M. - Veterinary Assistant - Since 2020
- Sandra R. - Veterinary Assistant - Since 2020
- Sarah C. - Veterinary Assistant - Since Since 2021
- Heather W. - Veterinary Assistant - Since 2021
- Veronica G. - Veterinary Assistant - Since 2020